What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive system helping you earn massive affiliate commissions
- Showing you how to cloak your affiliate links to prevent commission theft
- Showing you how to seperate the hot sellers from the duds
- Showing you how to break it down into managable chucks
- Showing you how to navigate your way through ClickBank
- Showing you how to research your product and niche
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. No Money System scores 74.08/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.nomoneysystem.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: nomoneysystem.com you’ll also be taken through to nomoneysystem.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)